Roanoke, VA 24012 US
The Customer Care Representative delivers personal and friendly service on incoming calls from new and existing customers. This position entails personally shopping with guests and building sales by styling and wardrobing each customer based on their needs. Customer Care Representatives also assist with account inquiries, initiate credits, submit replacement requests, and use creative thinking to promote first-call resolution.
- Maintain average quality monitoring score of >80%
- Maintain a 90% add-on sales offer rate and monthly Dollars Per Order (DPO) goals
- Maintain a 90% working rate
- Average talk time < 7: 00 minutes
- Average after-call work (ACW) <: 15 seconds
- Aspire to deliver an amazing customer experience with each contact.
- Speaks clearly and listens effectively in order to communicate with customers in a positive manner while processing their orders accurately.
- Handle all assigned customer contacts, answering any inquiries with passionate and engaging customer service that exceeds our customers expectations.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and the company by making decisions within set limits that will retain a customer s goodwill towards Orvis.
- Utilize knowledge and skills garnered from continuous coaching and training to promote first-call resolution.
- Maintain knowledge and excitement for Orvis Products, and work to increase sales by making additional product recommendations in all appropriate opportunities.
- Contributes to preserving Sales & Service Departmental KPMs:
- 70% of calls answered within 20 seconds
- 2.5% or less abandon rate
- Complete assigned E-Learning modules
- Maintain acceptable attendance in accordance with company guidelines
- Sit for prolonged periods of time and manual dexterity is required for entry of data using a computer.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Skill Set Desired:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills, using proper grammar & accurate spelling.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of customers.
- Results-driven and responds positively to feedback.
- Basic math skills, including calculation of percentages and averages.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM.
- Commitment to exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude in challenging situations.
- Reputable ability to work independently and make decisions using creative problem-solving and follow-through skills for ultimate resolution.
- Positive and motivating attitude and ability to function in a fast-paced, changing team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent Customer Service and working knowledge of Orvis products, processes, and procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Windows, and other basic computer programs
- Work-at-home experience preferred
- Previous Contact Center experience preferred.