Mount Airy, NC 27030 US
Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Know basics of civil court system,
- Quickly pick up both hard and soft filing systems
- Ensure completion of payroll/billing procedures to meet weekly deadlines.
- Code and ensure proper approval of cash expenses and motel receipts.
- Validate all work orders being invoiced.
- Entry and invoicing of assigned unit billing jobs.
- Monitor unbilled charges in Work Completed Not Billed (WCNB). Requires maintenance of Excel spreadsheet. Also requires explanation of charges.
- Monitor aged Accounts Receivable for unpaid invoices and correspondence with customers to collect unpaid invoices.
High School graduate or higher education.
- Temp to hire
- Preferably have experience with Peachtree accounting software, or other similar program
- Proficient in OFFICE 365
- Must have Business Law Experience
- honest, reliable and have a good phone preference with good communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to fingers, handle to feel; and reach with hands and arms. Lifting up to 10 lbs.
Benefits and Perks:
Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available
Benefits include Patient Advocacy Plan and Holiday/Birthday Pay
Employee recognition during holiday s and National Staffing Week