Production B Shift
Vinton, VA 24179 US
**3 DAY WORK WEEK! 12-HR SHIFTS. 4 DAYS OFF EVERY WEEK!**
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assemble lites and frame of glass
2. Inspect for quality
3. Smooth silicone on corners
4. Maintain a safe work environment
PPE/Safety: Safety glasses, steel toe shoes, wrist guards, Kevlar glove liner, Kevlar gloves, hearing protection.
All employees are expected to wear all PPE required for their positions and to also follow all safety procedures and policies as stated in the employee handbook.
1. Work Day: 12 hours/day, 36 hours/week
2. Break Schedule: (2) 10 minute and (1) 20 minute breaks
3. Work Day Tolerances:
Comments: Cement floor with anti-fatigue mats available in most work areas.
4. Manual Material Handling Skills
21-30 lbs. Frequent
31-40 lbs. Occasional
41-50 lbs. Occasional
51-60 lbs. Occasional
61-74 lbs. Occasional
75-100 lbs. None
Medical, Dental & Vision Plans are available.
6 paid holidays (including YOUR Birthday) for eligible employees.
Quarterly Incentive Drawings.
Employee recognition during holidays and national staffing week.